- An Integrative Therapist & Supervisor
- Level 6 Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision.
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Trained in Addiction Counselling with Freshfield for three years.
- A Drama and English teacher for 20 years, specialising in pastoral care.
- A Samaritan.
- A community activist.
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Enhanced DBS - to work with vulnerable adults.
My training is based on a pluralistic philosophy, adopting a personal approach tailored to the individual, involving them in conversations about the supervision process and their specific needs. I believe the therapeutic relationship is key in supervision for the mutual development of good practice for our clients. (Go to Fees)